Kacey

Just came here to post that. If they'd send me that pre-sale verification text...

(and in, pre-sale acting like TM Verified but through Tunespeak so who the heck knows)

I generally feel the same. I wonder if Kacey is touring this to larger arenas initially for a winter run/specialized show and then may start working the larger amphitheaters and festivals next summer.

I got front row w/ M&G when she played Boch Center (theater) in Boston during initial Golden Hour run for a very reasonable price. Now I feel like the bots and demand are going to run up prices on the nosebleeds.

I got front row w/ M&G when she played Boch Center (theater) in Boston during initial Golden Hour run for a very reasonable price. Now I feel like the bots and demand are going to run up prices on the nosebleeds.

I saw her on the Pageant Material tour and she will never top that I am afraid. I love her music, but I like each album of hers less and less the more pop she goes.

I saw her on the Pageant Material tour and she will never top that I am afraid. I love her music, but I like each album of hers less and less the more pop she goes.
Pageant Material never did IT for me. I considered it her sophomore slump and wrote it off after a few tries. I couldn't confidently name a song off that album if someone held a gun to my head.

Maybe I will revisit it...

Pageant Material never did IT for me. I considered it her sophomore slump and wrote it off after a few tries. I couldn't confidently name a song off that album if someone held a gun to my head.

Maybe I will revisit it...

Dimestore Cowgirl, High Time, Die Fun, Late to The Party, I could go on and on. Absolutely no skippers on that album in my opinion. To each his own though.

I was gonna say I didn't think I wrote that, even if PM is my least favorite of the trio, haha.

Biscuits does really well too. But yeah I personally have STDP and Golden Hour a good level or two above PM. My Kacey mega fan coworker is a hard disagree with me on that though.

Back