Immerse Your Soul In Love - The Radiohead Thread

Yeeeeeessssss:love:

Radiohead Is my favorite band and I'm so into this. Hopefully we'll be a little more active than the last one.

Oh also I have some radiohead inspired tattoos that I want to get but still deciding the how and what and why. Anyone got any tattoos?

Only music one I have is Nick Cave, what are your Radiohead ones?

Only music one I have is Nick Cave, what are your Radiohead ones?

Don't have any yet, but I do know that I want the crying Minotaur and some lyrics, been thinking about songs I really really like or to grab 2 songs from every album with a one liner(this one is going to be quite difficult). The lyrics part I'm not so sure about, still thinking about those...

Don't have any yet, but I do know that I want the crying Minotaur and some lyrics, been thinking about songs I really really like or to grab 2 songs from every album with a one liner(this one is going to be quite difficult). The lyrics part I'm not so sure about, still thinking about those...

Oops, I misread there. The crying Minotaur would be a great one, lyrics would definitely be tricky. If I were to commit that much to it, I think I would skip over lyrics and maybe try and do something inspired from each album artwork or something, Its so hard to make text tattoos work well, especially with that much.

Oops, I misread there. The crying Minotaur would be a great one, lyrics would definitely be tricky. If I were to commit that much to it, I think I would skip over lyrics and maybe try and do something inspired from each album artwork or something, Its so hard to make text tattoos work well, especially with that much.

My thoughts exactly, that's why I'm not so sold out on the lyrics, although I do want to get "You'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking" in In Rainbows lettering. Nude is my favorite song :love: . The artwork idea I've thought about it, but need to see what would be cool to do... So much to think haha

Radiohead is my favorite band ever, and "In Rainbows" specifically has been my favorite album of all time for several years. OK Computer was basically the first album I ever cared about and listened to as a full "album" when I was really young and I credit it, as well as Gorillaz, with helping me develop a music taste beyond just what my parents listened to. I never go to concerts, mostly because of money but also because any venue a band like Radiohead would touch with a ten foot pole is nowhere near where I live. But I made a huge trip last year to Cincinnati just to see them July 25. To date, that still stands as one of the best nights of my life. So big love to Radiohead from me ❤

Great thread title my man!🙌

Did you all see the recent interview where Thom mentioned they'll be putting together a 20th anniversary Kid A box set similar to the OKC one? That's gonna be cool!

No! That could be amazing! I am surprised though given that there were no b sides as there were no singles and so the leftover material was Ambesiac...

I was kinda hoping, beyond hope, for a 25th one for The Bends. The b sides on that were mega!

Radiohead is my favorite band ever, and "In Rainbows" specifically has been my favorite album of all time for several years. OK Computer was basically the first album I ever cared about and listened to as a full "album" when I was really young and I credit it, as well as Gorillaz, with helping me develop a music taste beyond just what my parents listened to. I never go to concerts, mostly because of money but also because any venue a band like Radiohead would touch with a ten foot pole is nowhere near where I live. But I made a huge trip last year to Cincinnati just to see them July 25. To date, that still stands as one of the best nights of my life. So big love to Radiohead from me ❤

Would love to see them live again, a smaller venue this time

Did I mention before that I was at this gig?

Only a couple of hundreds times! Still once more can’t hurt, BEST GIG EVER!

No! That could be amazing! I am surprised though given that there were no b sides as there were no singles and so the leftover material was Ambesiac...

I was kinda hoping, beyond hope, for a 25th one for The Bends. The b sides on that were mega!
The Bends doesn't just have the best B-sides, but probably the most too. You could make an entire other album with the B-sides from that era and it honestly could stack up against some of their proper albums with the quality of some of those songs.

Back