How Does It Feel (To Post About R.E.M.)?

“It feels good”

Also I want Reveal on wax. On of my favs of the later stuff. So underrated. It’s got high highs and meh lows.

I always loved Up for late-period R.E.M.
I really wish this would get the reissue treatment, the 20th anniversary already came and went!
And if we don't get something this year for Monster (25th anniversary), then rioting would be appropriate.

“It feels good”

Also I want Reveal on wax. On of my favs of the later stuff. So underrated. It’s got high highs and meh lows.

I want New Adventures to be reissued the most but I ride for Reveal in the post-Berry years. I loved it when it came out and it still holds up.

I wonder if they will reissue everything. Collapse Into Now isn’t cheap on Discogs.

I always loved Up for late-period R.E.M.
I really wish this would get the reissue treatment, the 20th anniversary already came and went!
And if we don't get something this year for Monster (25th anniversary), then rioting would be appropriate.
I think they've confirmed multiple times that the Monster reissue is happening this year (Mills talked about it recently on the podcast and had a lot of details). I'm assuming (hoping?) that New Adventures will be coming shortly after; that one is on my short list for favorite album ever.

I think they've confirmed multiple times that the Monster reissue is happening this year (Mills talked about it recently on the podcast and had a lot of details). I'm assuming (hoping?) that New Adventures will be coming shortly after; that one is on my short list for favorite album ever.

Yes Monster is coming. Was at foot of last email from R.E.M.

77BDD399-809B-4269-A8C1-0719820EA78B.png

So R.E.M fans... is there a decent pressing of Automatic For The People in existence? I really want this in my collection but I’ve seen mixed reviews on various issues. Any real world knowledge to point me to audio gold?!

So R.E.M fans... is there a decent pressing of Automatic For The People in existence? I really want this in my collection but I’ve seen mixed reviews on various issues. Any real world knowledge to point me to audio gold?!
I JUST got a copy of the 25th anniversary edition and for me it sounds pretty... pretty... pretty good!

I'm no audiophile but I've got a UK OG and am happy enough with it.

Back