Hip Hop

So someone just texted me saying that they've announced the Lulu lemon EP will only be available with a jacket and a snapback? I'm not sure I've ever heard of a more tone def release than this.. but I'm open to hear about others?

Last edited:
So someone just texted me saying that they've announced the Lulu lemon EP will only be available with a jacket and a snapback? I'm not sure I've ever heard of a more tone def release than this.. but I'm open to hear about others?

if there's no vinyl only option then it won't even be a consideration for me. I don't have any Conway releases on vinyl so this is not how I would want to start it.

I will however stream the shit out of it if it's good.

Last edited:
Reading the Patta website, it says "comes with the Patta-exclusive LULU Vinyl EP". I could take that to mean the vinyl is exclusive to this Patta bundle, or this specific version of the EP is a Patta-exclusive and there will be additional variants.

If I had to guess, this EP will see a release via Alchemist's bandcamp at some point, kinda like the Fetti Release that was an RSD First and then got a later release via bandcamp. It just doesn't make monetary sense to not do a bandcamp release as well when it will absolutely sell out.

Yeah my take on this is that the patta website will have the capsule, that jacket that Alchemist is showing off, whatever you want to bundle, and then there will be a separate release on Alchemist website or somewhere else

On a side note.. is anyone familiar with the UK rap group Jungle Brown? Is that Tony Bones from like the CM Famalam era Tony Bones or a different Tony Bones?

Yeah my take on this is that the patta website will have the capsule, that jacket that Alchemist is showing off, whatever you want to bundle, and then there will be a separate release on Alchemist website or somewhere else

So one of the mods of /r/hiphopvinyl has been in constant contact with Benny's merch guy.. and according to him, the EP will only be available in this bundle. Who knows if that's true or what the future holds.

has anyone heard anything regarding the shipping date for Prestige Worldwide? it was supposed to ship mid-March but I haven't received any notice for shipping or a delay. Statue Of Limitations was delayed so I wouldn't be surprised if PW is as well but wanted to see if anyone had any info on it.

has anyone heard anything regarding the shipping date for Prestige Worldwide? it was supposed to ship mid-March but I haven't received any notice for shipping or a delay. Statue Of Limitations was delayed so I wouldn't be surprised if PW is as well but wanted to see if anyone had any info on it.

Haven't heard anything. I thought it was originally supposed to go out 2/27 too!!!

Back