Hip Hop

Same, but reading that made me glad I got the limited one since MRP seems to have a worse rep than GZ at the moment. Assuming it ever arrives.
They corrected themselves and it is United that did a terrible job pressing it the one Fremer got.

Looks like a restock on Peggy’s All My Heroes... vinyl on his website. Very happy not to have to order this from VMP now!

Im still going to wait for VMPs version incase it does come out.
If it doesnt im sure this will be for sale for a long time in other stores.

Same, but reading that made me glad I got the limited one since MRP seems to have a worse rep than GZ at the moment. Assuming it ever arrives.

My standard pressing was every bit as horrible as Fremer’s copy, but with a nasty warp to boot (likely the shrink was too tight on the cheap gatefold). I just returned it, no interest in playing the exchange game on a POS pressing. Mastering was OK to my ears but the noisefloor made it an actively worse listen than the stream.

Curious to hear from those who get the GZ pressing how that turns out.

My standard pressing was every bit as horrible as Fremer’s copy, but with a nasty warp to boot (likely the shrink was too tight on the cheap gatefold). I just returned it, no interest in playing the exchange game on a POS pressing. Mastering was OK to my ears but the noisefloor made it an actively worse listen than the stream.

Curious to hear from those who get the GZ pressing how that turns out.
Bummer. Seems like a couple people on here have received the limited edition but I haven't heard any comments on quality.

I don't know if they're notifying shipping or not. Hopefully mine shows up soon.

Looks like a restock on Peggy’s All My Heroes... vinyl on his website. Very happy not to have to order this from VMP now!

Thanks. I’m not waiting this time lol. I’m sure it will be more widely available eventually, but just to be safe..

The lyric book that came with the fancy Terror Management is awesome. Not only does it have the lyrics* clearer than I've been able to transcribe them, but billy annotated it as well.

*Except for Mach Hommy's. Seems like dude won't even let his lyrics be published.

Do you mean off beat as in out of time with the production or offbeat as in the lyrical content?
As in out of time with the production. I feel like he speeds up or slows down independent of the beat. I don’t feel like he really stays in a pocket. I’ve got no problem with abstract and/or metaphorical lyrics. It’s simply how he raps that turns me off.

Back