Fresh Grabs

I’ve been listening on Spotify past few days. Yeah, good and varied styles too. First time on vinyl also, originally Japan CD only. Fully licensed and remastered. Looking forward to hearing it on wax.

This popped up in my Spotify recommendations recently too. I really like it, there's something in the almost mechanical sounds of valves opening and closing in the lower register, and the sweetness of the higher range that I really enjoy. Interested to know how this sounds I may be tempted

Check your untinted to make sure all the labels are on the records!
Correct labels, although one was doubled up.
20190711_085314.jpg

.........but this is what the back looks like. it perfectly smooth, no wripple or "orange peel" to it, so I'm confused, how's the back on yours, anyone elses?? Looks like water damage, but doesn't "Feel" like it.
20190711_085143.jpg

Correct labels, although one was doubled up.
View attachment 10781

.........but this is what the back looks like. it perfectly smooth, no wripple or "orange peel" to it, so I'm confused, how's the back on yours, others??
View attachment 10780
Mine has no label at all on side C haha. They sent me a return label and say they will send me a new record but I'm a bit worried that since they don't have it on their site anymore that it might be sold out and I'll end up with nothing...

It's been a pretty great week at the doorstep. Started with getting a great PIF from @TransformerMan with the Rodriguez - Cold Fact. Thanks again, it is such a great record! And the Secretly and Magnolia subscriptions showed up. Think I'm taking a break with Magnolia, kind of feeling meh on many of their releases.

View attachment 10682

The VMP box showed up with the Essentials and the Rob I've been waiting for. Rob is sounding nice already!

View attachment 10683

The Deep Discount goodies showed up too. Hard to pass for these prices. The Temple and Wilco are two of my all time favorite albums. The Wilco 4LP Being There for $22 was a stupid good deal. And like $6 for the other two. And free shipping. Damn.

View attachment 10684View attachment 10685View attachment 10686
I felt very meh with Judah and the Lion, but I adore this new comp.

.........but this is what the back looks like. it perfectly smooth, no wripple or "orange peel" to it, so I'm confused, how's the back on yours, anyone elses?? Looks like water damage, but doesn't "Feel" like it.
On second thought, it looks "intended", looking at the UPC, it's over the "problem" ;)

0711192159_HDR.jpg

Now that's a fucking mail day.

In the top left is an OG South Korean press of R.E.M's Out Of Time. Incredible shape, I paid $13 total for it. Very happy to finally have an OG copy.

In the top center is the Hot Topic exclusive translucent blue press of Paramore's self titled album. I paid $40 for it sealed. Has a decent warp, but it'll play. Very happy to have it.

In the top right is Wind Rose's power metal cover of the Minecraft meme song Diggy Diggy Hole. Definitely cool to have. Limited to 300, sold out.

The rest is my VMP box. Awesome stuff. All with minor dish warps, but that's fine in my book. Zero damage to any of the jackets.

After a frankly shit day, I was very happy to come home to this. An incredible, diverse selection of music 💙

Do you have enough money left for a return flight from Portugal or are you just going to have to stay there and build a house out of all your records?

So I opened stella and it’s kind of shockingly not cracked haha. You want a project @Mather ? LolView attachment 10805

LOL thought for a second you had posted a picture of a banana. That's shocking.

Back