Favorite Live Albums?

I don't listen to many live albums, so I don't know if I could give a top five, but I would say that two of my favorites that I'd consider among the best were released only about a month apart in 1975: "Nighthawks at the Diner" by Tom Waits and "Alive!" by KISS

Im a massive fan of live albums, I think when they are done right they can be better than a full blown studio album. Heres a few of my faves (worth mentioning there's an endless amount of Tom Waits live bootlegs which are a joy).

Tom Waits - Nighthawks at the Diner
The Brian May Band - Live At The Brixton Academy
Queen – Live At Wembley Stadium
Johnny Cash – At Folsom Prison
Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band - Live 1975-85
Common - Live At The Jazz Room
Ill Considered - Live At Total Refreshment Centre
John Coltrane - Coltrane "Live" at the Village Vanguard
The White Stripes – Under Great White Northern Lights
MC5 – Kick Out The Jams
Nirvana – Unplugged In New York

Just some random ones I like that I haven't seen mentioned:

The Band - Last Waltz
Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense
The Ornette Coleman Trio - At The "Golden Circle" Stockholm (Volume 1-2)
Bob Dylan - Live 1966 "The Royal Albert Hall Concert"
Echo & The Bunnymen - It's All Live Now
Keith Jarrett - The Köln Concert

The Roots - Come Alive
Frank Sinatra - Live At The Sahara Sands
Isaac Hayes - Live At The Sahara Sands

Jonsi - Go : Live

This is the only album in which I listen to the live version more than the original album it comes from. Also, it includes my favorite non-album track, Icicle Sleeves. I saw Jonsi on this tour, and it was actually more memorable than the times I saw Sigur Ros live.

Never pressed to wax, sadly.

I'm not a big fan of live albums, but....

Waits - Nighthawks at the Diner
Albert King/SRV - In Session (but qualified as "live")
Allman Bros - Fillmore
Nirvana - Unplugged
The Band - Last Waltz
Prince - One Nite Alone...Live! (but specifically that third disc...The Aftershow; holy shit that version of Joy in Repetition)

I'm not a huge fan of live albums, but B.B. King - Live at the Regal is in my top 3 all time favorite albums.

Gary Clark Jr. - Live - another live album that falls in my top 25 favorite albums of all time.

I also loved the Nas with the National Symphony Orchestra - Illmatic (Live from the Kennedy Center) RSD release from last year. My favorite hip hop album of all time seen brought to a light with the NSO, so great!

Albert King with Steve Ray Vaughan - In Session
Blink-182 - The Mark, Tom and Travis Show
Durand Jones and the Indications - Live Vol. 1

I see some of my favorites listed already so I won't repeat those.
Anyway, here are a few of my choices:
Joni Mitchell - Shadows and Light. What a band, and Jaco is nicely focused and reigned in for this. I like the version of Coyote on this better than the studio version.
Deep Purple - Made in Japan - It starts with Highway Star and it's so full of energy and they are just on fire as a band.
Bob Seger - Live Bullet - I always try to give this hometown favorite some love on these boards. When a live version of a song becomes the radio staple, you know you have something special. (Talking about Turn the Page of course)

Back