Political Discussion

And how many millions of dollars did they spend investigating the Clintons? Bill Clinton's went from Whitewater to Paula Jones to Monica Lewinsky. At least Janet Reno wasn't carrying water for Bill Clinton like William Barr is for Trump.

Also the Russia investigation netted money with all the white collar criminals it caught.

If he doesn't get impeached he is gonna loose the next election if he continues down this way. He can't win on his base alone.

Also the Russia investigation netted money with all the white collar criminals it caught.

If he doesn't get impeached he is gonna loose the next election if he continues down this way. He can't win on his base alone.

He can't win on his base alone, but his base is very solid and not even an impeachment threat is going to change the opinions of about 30 million Americans... which is frightening

I think there is still a relatively straightforward path to victory for Trump regardless of the facts about him... plus let's not discount the possibility of election tampering. These folks control the Executive branch, Judicial Branch and the Senate. They control the local police unions, banking, farming, agro and petro chemnical industries, pharmaceutical industry, and intelligence agencies. Yes there are more people opposed than not, but I'm not sure that matters. More money has been winning out over more people for awhile now.

I'm hopeful voter turnout will be improved in blue districts but not so hopeful the purple ones flip. People in those districts tend to watch the news, fear "communism", tax increases, and resent the "free-loading leftists." That being said they don't like the promotion of gun violence and they value the "image of America." It still comes down to whichever narrative is dominant 30-60 days prior to the first Tues. in Nov.

Can we start referring to the White House as the Kangaroo Administration? Also, what exactly does Kangaroo Court mean anyhow?

I was just reading that. I am afraid all of the republicans need to be mentally evaluated.

I was going to explain and then it was getting too long and messy and to be honest only new the definition not the etymology. Wiki link was easier. I have a feeling that most of them aren’t crazy just cynical and want to win at all costs, sadly that’s more worrying...

I was going to explain and then it was getting too long and messy and to be honest only new the definition not the etymology. Wiki link was easier. I have a feeling that most of them aren’t crazy just cynical and want to win at all costs, sadly that’s more worrying...
I think the desire to keep power over all other things might actually be a form of insanity.

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but has anyone been following the news of Harry Dunn? The way its been handled has, rightly, caused a lot of backlash over here in the UK.

For those out of the loop, 19 year-old Harry Dunn was on his motorcycle when Anne Sacoolas (a US diplomats wife) was leaving a nearby US military base. She was driving on the wrong side of the road and crashed into Dunn who suffered major injuries and unfortunately passed away. Sacoolas quickly returned to the base and got on a private plane with her children and flew back to the US, claiming diplomatic immunity.

Fast forward to yesterday and Trump held a press conference where he made some poorly chosen remarks "The woman was driving on the wrong side of the road, and that can happen. You know, those are the opposite roads, that happens. I won't say it ever happened to me, but it did.". He also accidentally flashed his briefing notes which stated that the US Secretary of State has already told the UK Foreign Secretary that "that the spouse of the US government employee will not return to the United Kingdom."

Harry Dunn death: diplomat's wife will not return to UK, Trump notes say

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but has anyone been following the news of Harry Dunn? The way its been handled has, rightly, caused a lot of backlash over here in the UK.

For those out of the loop, 19 year-old Harry Dunn was on his motorcycle when Anne Sacoolas (a US diplomats wife) was leaving a nearby US military base. She was driving on the wrong side of the road and crashed into Dunn who suffered major injuries and unfortunately passed away. Sacoolas quickly returned to the base and got on a private plane with her children and flew back to the US, claiming diplomatic immunity.

Fast forward to yesterday and Trump held a press conference where he made some poorly chosen remarks "The woman was driving on the wrong side of the road, and that can happen. You know, those are the opposite roads, that happens. I won't say it ever happened to me, but it did.". He also accidentally flashed his briefing notes which stated that the US Secretary of State has already told the UK Foreign Secretary that "that the spouse of the US government employee will not return to the United Kingdom."

yes, I was reading on this last night. it's awful, I thought diplomatic immunity did not apply in all cases and I assumed this would be one of those. Trump's response is dismal.

Diplomatic immunity should not be available in cases like this. A similar thing happened in DC long ago. A diplomatic hit and killed a pedestrian and then fled the US. Diplomatic immunity should not give people outs for criminal/negligent activity.

Just another story of where the elite most always win and aren't to subject to laws. The 2008 housing crisis was always my confirmation that there were seperate rules and laws for the elite.

I would hope our country would actually follow their own laws and not illegally apply immunity in this case, but sadly we are governed by a wannabe criminal syndicate

Diplomatic immunity should not be available in cases like this. A similar thing happened in DC long ago. A diplomatic hit and killed a pedestrian and then fled the US. Diplomatic immunity should not give people outs for criminal/negligent activity.

It's Not and Agreed

To @Lee Newman 's point:

This is what our own state dept. say about our own policies regarding diplomatic immunity

Section C of the above doc
immunity.JPG

Edit: removed duplicate image

Last edited:
Haven't seen the video, but from the reporting of it, WTF.

Is this really that surprising? He spouts this very type of thing on a regular basis and some of his base is just eating it up..........NOW he want's to distance himself.

Back