Discogs - Help, Tricks, Secrets And Tips

This has to be a new record for me... I added a new release and no later than 10 minutes passed before it was listed for sale by someone else...

Thanks for adding it! I'm really digging this release, definitely one of my favorite JD Top Shelf releases thus far. I've seen it "recommended for fans of downtempo jazz-funk". I'm generally not that into jazz-funk, but the downtempo qualifier works well.

Sweet PIFfage from @Ethos99!
View attachment 200620

Best thing The Boss put out since 2012.

Gotta love the fact that the one entry for the US Indie Exclusive gray version is for the Misprint but it's not labeled as such, only mentioned in the notes. Meanwhile somebody in the comments mentions having a non-misprinted version but nobody's bothered to create a proper entry for it. :rolleyes:

I guess I know what I'm doing later this afternoon...
(I can finally get the more recent pressing of Black Flag's Who's Got The 10½? that I've been sitting on done too!)

Gotta love the fact that the one entry for the US Indie Exclusive gray version is for the Misprint but it's not labeled as such, only mentioned in the notes. Meanwhile somebody in the comments mentions having a non-misprinted version but nobody's bothered to create a proper entry for it. :rolleyes:

I guess I know what I'm doing later this afternoon...
(I can finally get the more recent pressing of Black Flag's Who's Got The 10½? that I've been sitting on done too!)

Oooh the Springsteen entry (and adding Misprint to the existing one) netted me a couple correct votes. Neat!

Most of my entries usually sit with no voting at all.

Oooh the Springsteen entry (and adding Misprint to the existing one) netted me a couple correct votes. Neat!

Most of my entries usually sit with no voting at all.

I see you added a link to the misprint in your submission, you could also add a note and link your corrected copy in the notes of the misprint - as this is just helps people find the correct version they have.

Yeah - getting votes on edits has always been a thing - I get about 5 votes on a good 10 day stretch if I've done recent edits, but I've got 1100+ outstanding edits that don't have votes. While it would be nice to get credit for all of those, it would only add to my rank points - which really have no meaning.

I guess you've seen the exciting changes coming to your inventory pages?!

The highlight of the announcemnet, that you can peruse here is this. Thats right my friends, they are color coding the inventory status so you will never get confused again about what you have for sale or Draft.

(actually kinda useful but they may have hyped it a little too much with the banners and popups over the last few days. Just implement it and move on)

1713527406343.png

Back