Definitive Audiophile pressings

If anybody missed out on the Johnny Cash MoFi, this place seems to have them:

haven't ordered from them before so can't speak to how well they ship but it's sold out at most other places and I believe is now OOP.

If anybody missed out on the Johnny Cash MoFi, this place seems to have them:

haven't ordered from them before so can't speak to how well they ship but it's sold out at most other places and I believe is now OOP.
Ordered!

Have any internationals ordered direct from Mobile Fidelity before?

I'm not planning on it anytime soon but just checking options in case a one-step pops up that I'm interested in. Honestly, for $125 (around £90) I would seriously consider the Carol King, but postage is $50 extra. This still takes it to a figure that is less than anywhere I have seen in the UK, so for future reference it sounds like ordering direct is my cheapest bet?

Have any internationals ordered direct from Mobile Fidelity before?

I'm not planning on it anytime soon but just checking options in case a one-step pops up that I'm interested in. Honestly, for $125 (around £90) I would seriously consider the Carol King, but postage is $50 extra. This still takes it to a figure that is less than anywhere I have seen in the UK, so for future reference it sounds like ordering direct is my cheapest bet?
Didn't somebody say Deep Discount has VERY cheap shipping internationally? Not sure if they carry the One Steps.

If you order direct from Mobile Fidelity or Music Direct they are way more inclined to help you if something goes wrong with your purchase or if the album arrives damaged or discs are damaged. If you buy it anywhere else, they pretty much shrug and say sorry not sorry...

Didn't somebody say Deep Discount has VERY cheap shipping internationally? Not sure if they carry the One Steps.

If you order direct from Mobile Fidelity or Music Direct they are way more inclined to help you if something goes wrong with your purchase or if the album arrives damaged or discs are damaged. If you buy it anywhere else, they pretty much shrug and say sorry not sorry...
Cheers, looks to be the best option really then. I will bear it in mind if any pop up that I fancy the look of.

That would be @Andy , he can weigh in.

2 sold out albums amongst them? I thought sold out meant will never be repressed?
The Mofi site's "sold out" isn't very accurate from what I've found...Music Direct has had Porgy and Bess as "out of stock" which means it will get repressed. Interestingly, Before The Flood isn't on MD though. I don't think Before The Flood was limited to a number though.

Back