Crateism Record Club

TheThinWhiteDuke

Hey so i thought I'd make a post for those on the Crateism sub or bought a year membership when it was $100 not long ago. I know they said this is the last year of the ROTM but could be a fun ride through 2022. I know for $8 a record I'm all in on whatever they pick.

Got an email today saying the Jan ROTM is Rochelle Jordan- Play With The Changes

1639612014978.png

Hey so i thought I'd make a post for those on the Crateism sub or bought a year membership when it was $100 not long ago. I know they said this is the last year of the ROTM but could be a fun ride through 2022. I know for $8 a record I'm all in on whatever they pick.

Got an email today saying the Jan ROTM is Rochelle Jordan- Play With The Changes

View attachment 121580
thank you for posting this i just stumbled upon this and the album is so good. Ordering the wax asap

Is anyone else having issues with Crateism in the last month or two? In the past they seem to have forgot to have sent me the ROTM but when I emailed them they were quick to ship.

But I still haven't received the August ROTM (I think it was this? Silk Sonic - An Evening With Silk Sonic (AUGUST ROTM) | crateism), never got notice of the September choice.

I emailed them a couple of times and they have not replied. I like this club and it is a great deal but I'm concerned...

I've had the same things happen. I looked on their site and saw that Enter the Wu-Tang was the September ROTM, but I didn't get the typical email about that. I had to ask about my May shipment, and it and the June and July were much later than usual. No Silk Sonic for me yet (nor a shipping notice). I hadn't emailed yet about the Silk Sonic, but in the past, like you said, they were quick to respond when I have contacted them.

I've had the same things happen. I looked on their site and saw that Enter the Wu-Tang was the September ROTM, but I didn't get the typical email about that. I had to ask about my May shipment, and it and the June and July were much later than usual. No Silk Sonic for me yet (nor a shipping notice). I hadn't emailed yet about the Silk Sonic, but in the past, like you said, they were quick to respond when I have contacted them.
OK, good to know this is happening to others too. What concerns me most is that they usually reply quick to an email to fix an issue, but this time, despite two emails, no reply. I hope they will send me Silk Sonic and Wu-Tang in one shipment.

Is anyone else having issues with Crateism in the last month or two? In the past they seem to have forgot to have sent me the ROTM but when I emailed them they were quick to ship.

But I still haven't received the August ROTM (I think it was this? Silk Sonic - An Evening With Silk Sonic (AUGUST ROTM) | crateism), never got notice of the September choice.

I emailed them a couple of times and they have not replied. I like this club and it is a great deal but I'm concerned...
I've chalked up the Silk Sonic issues to the fact that ALL the LP's for this just came out, so they might have been further back in line to get copies. I know it was a late announcement bc of that. I did get my shipping email for it, maybe yours will come soon.

Yeah I still haven't gotten the email ANNOUNCING the ROTM, let alone shipping.

They are often behind, but I've gotten every monthly record so far.

I finally got my Silk Sonic a couple of days ago -- shipped in a recycled mailer from Target.

Anyone get the September ROTM (Wu-Tang) yet? And have they announced an October ROTM?

Wondering if Crate-ism is regretting offering that ROTM club deal last December? Seems like the club is not at all a priority.

I finally got my Silk Sonic a couple of days ago -- shipped in a recycled mailer from Target.

Anyone get the September ROTM (Wu-Tang) yet? And have they announced an October ROTM?

Wondering if Crate-ism is regretting offering that ROTM club deal last December? Seems like the club is not at all a priority.
No, I actually never even got the Sept rotm email. This will be like the fourth time I've had to write and remind them to send my stuff...yeah I think they said early on they weren't doing the club after this, and I'm just hoping to go out on a high note.

Between this and bandbox , my dirt cheap record subs are goin thru it

In the same boat here. Nothing for Sept announcement or October. Just messaged in. Been a struggle but the last handful of months have been great options for me after a slow start.

In the same boat here. Nothing for Sept announcement or October. Just messaged in. Been a struggle but the last handful of months have been great options for me after a slow start.
Please let me know if/when they write back. I wrote them a couple of weeks ago and got no reply.

That EP is from last year, but she has apparently just released Public Displays of Affection - The Album (a full length) on CD and download, but I'm not seeing a vinyl listing. Maybe there is one and we'll get that. But I expect the EP is probably what's coming for subscribers. They might be looking at the least expensive way to fulfill their obligations to us in the home stretch.

I got Wu Tang a week ago (September) and a ship notice for Muni Long yesterday (October). Have they chosen a November title yet?

Back