Blind Tiger record club

https://blindtigerrecordclub.com/

Wondering if anyone had any experiences with them?

They are currently running a promo where your first box is five dollars.

Thanks

I haven't but I've thought about signing up this month for the signed Ian Noe. My only problem with them is most of their stuff are indie exclusives that can be found cheaper elsewhere and usually by a good bit but I just might sign up this month. I think you have to sign up for a three month subscription with this promo.

I haven't but I've thought about signing up this month for the signed Ian Noe. My only problem with them is most of their stuff are indie exclusives that can be found cheaper elsewhere and usually by a good bit but I just might sign up this month. I think you have to sign up for a three month subscription with this promo.

I believe you do. Although the way I read it was it was month to month with a three month commitment.

And I know some of the stuff can be found cheaper. I was just looking to join a new club and I found a five dollar first box off for intriguing. Especially the black pumas

Last edited:
I admittedly was really tempted, but tbh, none of the records this month really interested me. Glad you were able to sign up and get what you wanted.

Yeah the records this month kind of suck. I will probably just go with the Tyler Childers Record this month. I wish they would allow to swap for stuff instore if you don’t like any of the choices.

Alright, now I’m pissed about this club. They advertised an autographed version of the Ian Noe record. I got it today and the sleeve is not autographed, the paper sleeve is. This is not what I ordered. I’m about to raise hell.

Sorry they didn’t live up to your expectation.

I contacted them about this and they told me that normally the autographs always come on the sleeve but this one did not. They said they normally post pictures of autographs but didn't receive this one until right before they shipped. They were nice about it but I doubt I will sign up past 3 months especially since this month's choice are less than amazing. If they let me pick past selections, I might be more interested.

Back