Black Friday RSD 2019

One of my local shops has lots of PJ, one per customer.

“Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged vinyl from Record Store Day Black Friday is still in stock at Young Ones. Don't pay crazy money on Ebay. Buy it here for $26.99 while supplies last. Limit one per person.”

One of my local shops has lots of PJ, one per customer.

“Pearl Jam MTV Unplugged vinyl from Record Store Day Black Friday is still in stock at Young Ones. Don't pay crazy money on Ebay. Buy it here for $26.99 while supplies last. Limit one per person.”
Lucky!! I got shut out here.

Now, everyone can hear for themselves just how often Matt forgets lyrics and messes up songs. :p

Anyone order from Plaid Room after RSD? Wondering if they have mentioned when they were shipping.

Anyone order from Plaid Room after RSD? Wondering if they have mentioned when they were shipping.

Record Store Day Black Friday Update!

Hey y'all! If you're receiving this email, you ordered from us on Saturday, the day after Black Friday. First off, thank you!!!! We seriously appreciate all the support, it was overwhelming this year! We're shipping around the clock to get these orders out as fast as possible, but we ask that you please be patient during this time, as our normal turnaround time is not applicable. We aim to have 80% of the orders out by Saturday, and expect to finish the rest by next Wednesday. If the handling time will be an issue, PLEASE reach out to us, we're here to help. Either respond to this email or contact support@plaidroomrecords.com.

Thank you!!!!

-PRR

Hey y'all! If you're receiving this email, you ordered from us on Saturday, the day after Black Friday. First off, thank you!!!! We seriously appreciate all the support, it was overwhelming this year! We're shipping around the clock to get these orders out as fast as possible, but we ask that you please be patient during this time, as our normal turnaround time is not applicable. We aim to have 80% of the orders out by Saturday, and expect to finish the rest by next Wednesday. If the handling time will be an issue, PLEASE reach out to us, we're here to help. Either respond to this email or contact support@plaidroomrecords.com.

Thank you!!!!

-PRR

Thanks.

I have a vague recollection of this email...but I may have deleted it.

I overpaid for it on RSD, but I'm fine with that. Nobody knew about it when I asked shops. Even the place I bought it told me they didn't have it when I walked in, but I checked. This was definitely a sleeper

I think nobody knows it was Basquiat's band and music is not that easy. I see it more as a piece of art and, as a collector, I want my copy too (but not at 63€).

I think nobody knows it was Basquiat's band and music is not that easy. I see it more as a piece of art and, as a collector, I want my copy too (but not at 63€).

Vincent Gallo was in the band, too. I made the mistake of listening to it and liking it way too much not to grab it. Plus, the only other press goes for crazy money and this has a third disc

Vincent Gallo was in the band, too. I made the mistake of listening to it and liking it way too much not to grab it. Plus, the only other press goes for crazy money and this has a third disc

Yes I am surprised to see how expensive is the other press. I'll definitely buy a copy if I see one at a "normal" price. So far I've been lucky with Edan, Comet is Coming and I just bought Bill Evans a couple of minutes ago. Let's see if this Gray' shows up too :)

I overpaid for it on RSD, but I'm fine with that. Nobody knew about it when I asked shops. Even the place I bought it told me they didn't have it when I walked in, but I checked. This was definitely a sleeper

I didn’t know anything about this release. A friend of mine posted it and told me about it. I bought the one on discogs that was only $35 because of seam splits.

Edit: She paid $55 in store.

Last edited:

Thank you!!!!

-PRR
Thanks.

I have a vague recollection of this email...but I may have deleted it.

And I just got my shipping notice.

Lucky!! I got shut out here.

I picked up one today as well at my local store. They had a couple left. I doubt this will stay at that price range for very long. In a side note, I also got lucky at the same store and got Weezer's teal album (teal vinyl) and Bingo Hand Job from this spring. They were lurking around at the back of one of the "Sale"- crates...somebody must have put them there by mistake.😁

Back