Last edited:
Best of 2010s: Movies

Last edited:
Best of 2010s: Television

Last edited:
Best of 2010s: Everything Else

Last edited:
God i love list season so much!

The website AOTY is doing an aggregate of the best album of the dedcade list if youre interested in seeing that
YAY! Such a great top 5 so far!!! 🎉🔥🏆💎

Kendrick Lamar’s To Pimp a Butterfly at #1
Kanye West’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy at #2
Frank Ocean’s Blonde at #3
Beyoncé’s Lemonade at #4
Kendrick Lamar’s Good Kid m.A.A.d City at #5

The website AOTY is doing an aggregate of the best album of the dedcade list if youre interested in seeing that
Kanye West, Frank Ocean and Kendrick Lamar all have two albums each in the top 7!!!

That’s absolutely crazy!!! 🤯🤭😱

But I think it’s all well-deserved! Those three artists all made incredible conceptual and innovative albums! ❤️

I love lists also. There is some "mega master list" out there somewhere that takes all of these lists and compiles them together to tell us the ultra best of. It will be interesting to see what that mega master list shows us about the decade.

I love lists also. There is some "mega master list" out there somewhere that takes all of these lists and compiles them together to tell us the ultra best of. It will be interesting to see what that mega master list shows us about the decade.

I think this AOTY aggregator that @Fleetwood-Matt posted is what you are looking for.

Back