best bang for your buck portable/Bluetooth speaker

Lee Newman

Frothy
Hi tech guys and gear heads!

I’ve been using an Oontz Angle Bluetooth speaker for several years in my workshop, at the cabin, or at my desk at work. It is no longer holding a charge and may possibly be a bad mini USB port. However, I’m fairly certain I could replace it cheaply enough for repairs not to be worth the hassle.

So the question is.... what would you guys buy if you were looking for something in the 20 to 40 range?

I’ve got a UE Roll that I use and really like. I’m not sure what pricing is like in the US, but it’s above budget in the UK but is c.£100 so not a big outlay, and for that it’s also water proof so I have mine in the shower and use it for bbq’s outside. Might be worth a look if you can get one on a sale.

I’m happy with my JBL Flip (3 maybe?) that I’ve had for a while now. It sounds quite great for being so small. I think it’s water resistant too. I’m sure you can find a used one in your price range.

I’ve got a UE Roll that I use and really like. I’m not sure what pricing is like in the US, but it’s above budget in the UK but is c.£100 so not a big outlay, and for that it’s also water proof so I have mine in the shower and use it for bbq’s outside. Might be worth a look if you can get one on a sale.

I also have this and would reccomend

Back