Neverending Covid-19 Coronavirus

Agreed. Also I’m a little jealous because I’d love $600/week too even though I’m still employed. That’s +/- about what I make every week, but paid every 2 weeks

I'm employed...and hate to see people laid off / furloughed - and the $$ they are going to get, while it helps, probably won't be enough. I would like to see hospitals get enough $$ to give some to the workers that HAVE to work....I'm not getting hazard pay.

I worry about myself, my family, my co-workers, their family. We can't socially distance when we are in a room helping a patient go to the bathroom or eat.

Up date on the minor who died of coronavirus in California.

Essentially the are back tracking that coronavirus was the cause of death. The Centers for Disease Contrrol and Prevention is saying his case needs further review before they can say his death was caused by COVID-19

While he tested positive for the corona virus, the case is complex because he had other medical issues that could also potentially explain his death. What is known is he was fine one day, then really sick the next.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

A cruise ship with 77 sick people aboard is heading to Florida and is expected to dock next week.
At least 30 guests and 47 crew aboard Holland America's Zaandam ship have reported experiencing flu-like symptoms, the cruise line said in a statement.
All 1,243 guests have been asked to stay in their rooms as the ship sails to Fort Lauderdale, where it is expected to dock Monday.
"Since it is flu season, and COVID-19 testing is not available on board, it is difficult to determine the cause of these elevated cases at this time," the release says.

Ok, I guess. It's not like many are itching to sneak into the US right now. What's the underlying reason you think? A show of force so we don't make decisions without their approval?
I'm thinking they are trying their hardest to look like they have this situation under control. This won't help as much as they think.

Ok, I guess. It's not like many are itching to sneak into the US right now. What's the underlying reason you think? A show of force so we don't make decisions without their approval?

Pretty much. Where loosing on the health front so we need show we are acting. And saying we are doing everything we can. It's away for Trump to show he's taking action and will be commended by his base for taking such action.

PM Trudeau as just evoked the quarantine act, making it mandatory for all travelers to self-quarantine for 14 days, otherwise they could face fines and even jail time. 👏

Do you read french?

Some idiot tried to go to two grocery stores after freshly driving back from the US and was refused entry. They spotted him because he went directly to the store with his RV. The store owners didn't call the police but did post a photo of the RV online.

Do you read french?

Some idiot tried to go to two grocery stores after freshly driving back from the US and was refused entry. They spotted him because he went directly to the store with his RV. The store owners didn't call the police but did post a photo of the RV online.

Flipping @Mather - whose turn is it to watch him?!?!!!

Back