Neverending Covid-19 Coronavirus

I mean, I get that she violated the school's rules of cell phone and social media use but she was exposing a serious hazard for students at this school, and likely many others.

Also, based on what she said, she didn't post the photo to social media until after school from home. The only rule she really broke was posting pictures of minors (classmates) on social media without their consent per school policy. But that is pure BS. What about all the people that take pictures as the schools football game and post them to social media. Do they have consent? Do they get suspended? No. They only suspended her for breaking this rule because it's all they had on her for outing the packed hallways.

Also, based on what she said, she didn't post the photo to social media until after school from home. The only rule she really broke was posting pictures of minors (classmates) on social media without their consent per school policy. But that is pure BS. What about all the people that take pictures as the schools football game and post them to social media. Do they have consent? Do they get suspended? No. They only suspended her for breaking this rule because it's all they had on her for outing the packed hallways.
Furthermore, from what I recall, the picture is predominantly if not entirely the backs of heads.

Sarah Thomas is back at her job, but she's no longer earning enough to pay her bills.
That's because she was offered only 15 to 20 hours a week at her employer, a merchandising company, rather than her former full-time position. On top of that, her hourly pay was cut by $4, to $10.

This is why we need more stimulus packages.

Furthermore, from what I recall, the picture is predominantly if not entirely the backs of heads.

And we have another update form this school where the picture was taken. The school district is now reporting 9 cases of COVID-19, 6 students and 3 teachers. School started this past Monday, so as of Today, they have only had 5 days back in class.

Last edited:
Pro choice is about your body with no external effects on those not associated with you. Arguments about rights of babies aside. Masks are about literally everyone else’s wellbeing. Apples and oranges. Also the 14 minute thing is so riduculous to the point of actually increasing exposure
Yeah sorry, it just automatically shares the above tweet. I didn't even realize that was up there. I definitely don't think that type of argument is even worth acknowledging. I was sharing that lower tweet because of how apparent the 14 minutes proposal makes it that they aren't taking the requirements seriously.

Yeah sorry, it just automatically shares the above tweet. I didn't even realize that was up there. I definitely don't think that type of argument is even worth acknowledging. I was sharing that lower tweet because of how apparent the 14 minutes proposal makes it that they aren't taking the requirements seriously.
not only are they not taking it seriously, but as @debianlinux pointed out that would actually increase exposure by making sure everyone gets to sit near any possible Covid positive students or faculty.

Also included in the tweeter thread was an anonymous report from the Paulding County Middle School. It says that only about 40 out of 130 students are wearing masks. Teachers are not disinfecting desks between classes when students rotate. And that the school as ditched their contract tracing plans within a week as they are not feasible / require more work then they have staff / time for.

Back