1st Annual N&G 31 Days of Halloween (2019)

LeeVing

Post the date watched, name of the movie, rating and your thoughts on it if you want to - if you post spoilers, please use the spoiler tags.

We can use the skull emoji as a rating system....

πŸ’€ - Not worth watching ever again.
πŸ’€ πŸ’€
πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€ - Average
πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€
πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€ - Best movie of all time.

Last edited:
Horror fan here! So the idea is 31 horror movies in 31 days?

That would be the goal, but it doesn't have to be 31 movies. It can be more or less, we are just listing what we watch.

It's not really a competition, more just keeping a running list of what you watched and adding a short review if you want to. I know there's a lot of horror I miss, but if someone here makes a compelling recommendation I'd be more willing to give it a try.

That would be the goal, but it doesn't have to be 31 movies. It can be more or less, we are just listing what we watch.

It's not really a competition, more just keeping a running list of what you watched and adding a short review if you want to. I know there's a lot of horror I miss, but if someone here makes a compelling recommendation I'd be more willing to give it a try.
Been out in PA working 12-13 hour days all week (Doing this until next Thursday, already have 60 hours this week/but hey I made the paper!) Only have time to catch up here in the morning so just saw this! I’ll make sure I post up what I watch when I do as long as I remember bud!

I get so excited for horror movies in the fall. I'm already in gear. My wife and I dove into the Hulu Into the Dark series and have found them to be quite good! We have watched about half so far. Kind of a cool premise. They release one feature length "episode" every month. They aren't connected in any way other than being horror themed and typically tied to a holiday or event taking place during that month. A really unique and creative concept that they have executed quite well!

I get so excited for horror movies in the fall. I'm already in gear. My wife and I dove into the Hulu Into the Dark series and have found them to be quite good! We have watched about half so far. Kind of a cool premise. They release one feature length "episode" every month. They aren't connected in any way other than being horror themed and typically tied to a holiday or event taking place during that month. A really unique and creative concept that they have executed quite well!

I don't see why we can't start now.....I watch a few horror movies a week, so I'm good with starting up my list / short reviews.

I'll work on re-doing the OP to get things set up...maybe tonight.

Went ahead and just made the changes.

Last edited:
Oh....and they don't really need to be horror or movies. Halloween themed is perfectly fine, too.

Feel free to add "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown".
Yesss, this is more my speed (I used to watch a lot of horror, but lost my taste for it). Prepare to be reminded of all the kid Halloween entertainment.

I edited a post above to start my list....got a movie in before a nap.

What format do we want to do - new posts to add a movie to the list or starting one post and making edits to that one?

I did the latter above, but we can do whatever....this way is a bit harder to see what others have watched, as you have to make an effort to scroll back through.

What format do we want to do - new posts to add a movie to the list or starting one post and making edits to that one?

I did the latter above, but we can do whatever....this way is a bit harder to see what others have watched, as you have to make an effort to scroll back through.
I’m a new posts person tbh. It works better for my scrolling habits.

I’m a new posts person tbh. It works better for my scrolling habits.

Sounds good to me....

9/11
01 - Dolls (1986) πŸ’€ πŸ’€
Being a fan of Stuart Gordon I am surprised I never watched this movie before now...but it wasn't that good. Tried to be funny when it just wasn't.

02 - Tucker & Dale vs. Evil (2011) πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€
Better than it should be. A go-to to have on and pass time.

Back