Online Vinyl Deals

Lunchbox Records 50 Off% sale, some pretty good stuff in there in my opinion, they have cheap shipping as well. Lot better than a New West sale to be honest.

I like this Vanishing Twin

This one is much cheaper on Discogs, at $5

Lunchbox Records 50 Off% sale, some pretty good stuff in there in my opinion, they have cheap shipping as well. Lot better than a New West sale to be honest.

Thanks.

I'm bummed that I missed the Frank Black and Mary Lattimore, but I was able to grab these

SmartSelect_20240510_125239_Chrome.jpg

Prog pop rock. I’m sure you’ve seen the baseball scene from Twilight. Most progressive thing ever put to film.
Only thing good to come out of that soundtrack was Paramore.

I've read and seen Twilight by mistake. An aunt gifted me a "great vampire novel". Within the first chapter I was like "ok, when's this thing getting started" and I kept reading until I finished the whole book because I already started it anyways.
Movie was some friend renting the DVD and saying "here's the new vampire movie" and watching it over beer and weed. Halfway through the viewing the book came to mind and "oh God it happened to me again". It doesn't help that I read the book in Spanish and the movie was in English so I didn't make the connection immediately with the titles.

Only thing good to come out of that soundtrack was Paramore.

I've read and seen Twilight by mistake. An aunt gifted me a "great vampire novel". Within the first chapter I was like "ok, when's this thing getting started" and I kept reading until I finished the whole book because I already started it anyways.
Movie was some friend renting the DVD and saying "here's the new vampire movie" and watching it over beer and weed. Halfway through the viewing the book came to mind and "oh God it happened to me again". It doesn't help that I read the book in Spanish and the movie was in English so I didn't make the connection immediately with the titles.
Yeah, the movie is unintentionally pretty campy.

Back